ProShop Sale and Equipment Fittings
Hello Hockey Community. As we start to get back to the sport we love so much we here at the Ice Vault ProShop are here to offer amazing discounts.
As we go through these difficult times please observe the following procedures to help keep our community safe
- Masks must be worn correctly (over nose and mouth) at all times when in the shop.
- No one is allowed in the shop after an on ice session or after any type of off ice workout.
- Skates being dropped off for sharpening must be dry. We will not take skates into the shop that have been worn before coming in.
- If you would like to detach the steel runners and dry them thoroughly we will take those in for sharpening regardless of being previously worn.
- Bags and used equipment will not be permitted in the shop unless permission is granted by a ProShop associate.
Take advantage of 15% off any regularly marked items excluding Bandit and Hitmen apparel and MAP.
There is no need to schedule an appointment at this time for fitting but if you let us know the purpose of your visit and would like to still schedule an appointment with either of our Senior Skate and Equipment fitters we are happy to do so. Email BryanR@icevault.com and we will set you up with either Bryan Reiss or Walt Keiper for a day and time of your choosing. We will prioritize scheduled fittings over walk in customers.
Thank you for continuing to observe our safty precautions and we look forward to helping you on your next visit.